Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
TE175VRV Super Deluxe Wide Mouth
COUPON CODE "SAVE400"
Takes $400 off for the TE175 system
Sales runs till end of year or until supplies are liquidated
"Add Carry Case" Checking the Add Carry Case box above will add the carry case to your order at the discounted price of $89.00. Your extractor will ship in the carry/protector case when you add the carry case to your order by checking the box above.
You can combine the coupon and discounted carry case price.
"Add Assembly" It is highly recommended! Checking this box above will add the assembly to your total. We will then assemble seal and pressure check your sealed extractor and accessories.
Coupon CODE does not include Assembly.
2 OUNCE TAMISIUM BUTANE EXTRACTION AND SOLVENT RECOVERY SYSTEM CLOSED SYSTEM
SUPER DELUXE MEANS IT COMES WITH STAINLESS SAFETY QUICK DISCONNECTS AS PICTURED AND ALL ACCESSORY PACKAGE FOR FOOD GRADE EXTRACTIONS
STAINLESS CONNECTIONS ARE FOR MAKING CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS. BRASS WOULD BE USED FOR NON-CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS
NEW WIDE MOUTH DESIGN allows easier access to your extract.Standing over 24 inches with a total width of 8 inches. The 175 ml column has an extraction capacity of 2+ ounces in a 175 ml column and a solvent capacity of 700 ml in both the Extractor Tank and Recovery Condenser Tank.
New Prices include
- NEW UPGRADED DESIGN with an upgraded RC tank design which allows
- MORE SOLVENT CAPACITY for an increased extraction efficiency to get that extra 3-5% oil out INCREASED AIR BUFFER ZONE to allow more consistent recovery times AND a NEW WIDE MOUTH EXTRACTOR TANK for easier access to your extract inside.
- RAISED TANK BASE to allow better cooling and heating of the tank bottoms.
- LONGER 1/4 FITTINGS for ease of use when opening and closing valves
- VRV Safety Pressure Relief Valves Fitted and Installed on all Recovery Tanks
Extracts from 2+ ounces (75 grams of plant material ) and recovers solvent for reuse.
- Recovery tanks allow Recovery of Solvent for Reuse
- Recovery Tank holds 26 liquid ounces or 700 ml volume
- The Extractor Tank holds 26 liquid ounces or 700 ml volume
- Column holds 2+ ounces plant weight or 175 ml volume
- The RC Tank also allows the use of other solvents in combination with butane or pressurized liquid solvents during the same extraction and serves to recover the solvent for reuse.
- Comes as a complete recovery system with Accessory Tank, connections and lines with all Accessories;
Come with Accessories below as pictured.
- STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY QUICK DISCONNECTS- 3 Couplers and 6 Nipples
- Schrader Valve Air Adaptor with High Pressure Caustic Chemical Rated Core.
- Safety Purge Line with 2 way SAFETY QDs
- One Nickel Plated 1/4" line QD to replace the Line if needed.
- One STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY QD to remove the SPL from tank being purged.
- (When using any Safety QD setup, you can not purge any part of the extractor without a Safety Purge Line with a SAFETY QD)
- Teflon Nozzle adapter for disposable solvent canisters with FREE Safety Quick Disconnect.
- Pressure Gauge with STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY QD
- Laser Thermometer, Shoot with laser for temp reading.
- Sealing Tape
- 10 pack of both size orings
- VRV Safety Pressure Relief Valve Fitted and Installed
- SAVE OVER 10% on these Vital Accessories by ordering this package
SHIPPING INSURANCE INCLUDED
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: