Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
TE12000 Pump System
By checking the ASME option above you are converting your Non ASME TE12000 pkg into a ASME Coded System that is certified in CO and WA.
We do not recommend any pumps for a pump based system. However if you live in a country or area of the world that has no restrictions and you want to save money by purchasing less tanks that require a pump to run we have included an optional lower cost pump model here. If a pump is used please use it outdoors in an open area.
Since you will have the larger tanks you can avoid looping allowing all the controls during extracting as long as you are not tempted to use less solvent and loop it back through. If you do loop you will be restricted to a single solvent that will require ultra cold temperatures to avoid the undesirable dark waxy extracts due to the added contact time encountered when looping.
Pump System Information:
- 1 Solvent Recovery Tanks.
One acts as a Solvent Delivery Tank and serves as a Second Recovery Tank when emptied.
- 1 Wide Super Fast Extractor Tank
- 1 Buchner Column with removable Buchner Performation Plate and bolt on Lid
- All the Lines, Heaters, Gauges, and fittings to complete the system.
- All the tanks are prefitted with the nozzles for future automation.
- Heating System and Controller for RC Tank, Column and Extractor Tank is provided.
Tamisium TE-12000 4 kilo Capacity Pump Version comes with Quick Change Column with Rapid Solvent Recovery Extractor Tank, Expanded Advanced High Wattage Silicone Heating System with 3 Heaters and 2 controllers all Assembled and Tested.
You can upgrade to a pump free model later by adding the additional recovery tank, wafer valve and sucker tank with clear and stainless pressure lid. ASME option can be certified in WA and CO.
Now with sight glass and threaded drain plug and boosted wattage for faster extraction and recovery!
ASME coded - means these System Tanks were built using a Nationally Recognized American Standard Mechanical Engineering Process.
The Tanks do not need to be Re Reviewed by another engineer. Our process and other components are already approved and certified.
ALL other optional valves and fittings are also safety marked with Nationally Recognized Stamps and are rated for the pressures and solvents the system is designed to use. Letters and cutsheets are provided for certification in all states.
Shown here is the TE-12000 4 kilo capacity column with 48 Liter Extractor Tank and 48 liter RC Tank. Both have a 20% added head space so solvents can expand safely when using the heating system designed for this process.
48 liters is used to extract from 12 liters of plant material because that is what it takes to perform a complete extraction. It is not magic. It is what is required. There is no secret way around it. I know because I hold the patent on this process.
The first 12 liters hydrates the plant matter and is held in by absorbtion. It wets it. Rags dont drain dry. The rest of the solvent comes in and mixes with the first 12 liters as it washes the plant clean. It is known through 1000s of experiments with 100s of different plants with many solvents that by the time the thrid 12 liters enters the plant most if not all the compounds have been dissolved and washed out. The last 4th volume of 12 liters is absorbed and therefore held in the plant and is recoverd from that position. It is not magic. It is just the way it works.
Systems that use less than 4x solvent than the plant column.holds in plant matter are recovering that solvent as it passes out and looping it back through. Looping adds extreme contact time and allows the solvent enough time to dissolve heavy waxes and other dark compounds. This forces those system and their operators to add ultra cold temperatures to disable the solvent's ability to dissolve these heavy dark lipids. Just like sugar does not dissolve well in cold water. Well, neither does it dissolve in room temp water if it is not in contact very long. Reduce time instead and increase production. Those little tanks only save them money. Not you. You will be forced to buy pumps and dry ice for the life of the machine. Dealing with the noise limitations and hazards.
In addition to saving money time and labor by using a correctly designed system you will have a correct volume of solvent that can be passed through the plant matter as fast as you want at any temperature with any combination of solvents. Looping processes only recovery one solvent at a time, disabling you from using co solvents to extract things that butane alone wont dissolve and extract out. Also you cannot control or even add temperature because the solvent may be recovering from the column while it is extracting sending the solvent into gas phase. Last time I checked it took a lot longer to use air to heat and cool than liquid because when the molecules of solvent are touching each other in liquid phase versus spaced apart in gas phase, they transfer BTUs of heat and cold 20x faster.
Shown in the picture above are the heating jackets for each tank with dual independent 220 volt controllers capable of 1/10 degree accuracy. Not visible is the Extractor Tank Heater affixed to the bottom of the Extractor Tank with included Wafer Valve attached.
Optional Sleeves are available for the Solvent Delivery tanks so that you can use a liquid chiller/heater which is recommended for cooling.
Shown in the photo is one of the included Solvent Delivery Tanks, Extractor Tank and 4 kilo Column. Second included Recovery Tank and Dryer tank not shown.
Adding the accessories below will convert your pump system into a pump free model.
OPTIONAL Wafer Valve shown attached to top of Extractor Tank.
The Wafer Valve is a low profile Ball Valve that allows you to seal off the bottom Extractor Tank to safely and quickly remove and replace the column with a optional pre loaded column. You do not have to expose your extractor tank volatile vapors to the atmosphere to change your column or access your extract. Your extract is drained into the Sucker Tank where it can be dried and further prepared using a safer lower volume portable solution. Your extractor tank is left spotless clean and requires no cleaning. We may mention that there are no valves or lines to clean when using the wafer valve. A truly self cleaning system.
If you purchased a Activated Charcoal Canister Filter that we designed for this system and properly named Channel Filter, it would be placed in between the Wafer Valve and Extractor Tank.The Channel Filter for the TE12000 forces your diluted extract to travel over 15 feet through activated charcoal. For AC to work effectively you need this distance and contact time.
There are about 100 different types of Activated Charcoal. Each type filters out different things from liquid extracts. To be able to use AC to filter your extract inline while still diluted by Butane and just after the solid to liquid phase extraction process completes saves time and money and allows access to more isolation and cleaning. All without any volatile compounds lost because you do not have to use a less volatile solvent in a open system filter which would have to be removed using higher boiling points later.
OPTIONAL Sucker/Dryer Tank Below holds near 5 gallons on the TE12000 system and comes with a stainless Pressure Lid for holding pressure when receiving extract from the extractor tank as well as a Heating Pad and Controller to target evaporation of various compounds based on their boiling points.
Also called the Dryer Tank when used to evaporate and recover all remaining solvents and compounds during the drying process. This is when you could add the Lexan Lid for pulling a vacuum so you can dry with less heat. Once your volatile compounds are removed you can go up to 212F to targer even harder to remove compounds if heat is allowed after removing and condensing your aromatics or lower boiling point extracts.
Using a tank like this, in conjuction with a vacuum oven or to replace it, allows you to have more control over the process while also allowing you to attach other apparatus such as a clevenger condenser so that those compounds evaporating away are not lost forever. Keep in mind condensing compounds is one method of obtaining the most pure isolations.
We have a few other tricks that will have your competition wondering how you do it. We will inform you of those after purchase and will share future developments with you as we progress with more efficient equipment and ingenious designs.
Take a look on the inside of the ASME Coded dryer/sucker tank. This tank is created using 8 different machined parts and then the welds are removed for a smooth finish facilitating easy removal of the most difficult extractions while providing a food grade surface you could cook on. After machining them out they are welded together and then machined again to form a perfect shape to ensure a perfect seal. Welding causes metal to warp. Machining the sealing surface after the parts are welded together corrects any misalignment issues. After the tank is welded and machined, we then remove any weld marks. With every weld, the part is surrounded with Argon Gas to prevent oxidation during the welding process. This is necessary if you want a food grade product that will not trap bacteria or corrode. With food grade parts you cannot have areas for food particles to deposit where bacteria can grow. The surface has to be polished and free of pitting cracks and crevices. It is a required expensive process.
States that do not understand all these requirements will learn the hardway at your expense and the expense of your end consumer.
On the top of this short cylindrical tank a o-ring groove is cut into the surface which seals against a flat Pressure Lid with various fittings. Also included is a resealing pressure relief valve for safety. These fittings allow you to monitor extract inside while you add more extract or solvent or dry it out for final preparation.
You can compile multiple extractions into this tank which allows you to vacuum dry out the extract from multiple runs in a single instance. A heating pad with a temp controller accompanies this very important piece of equipment. Maintaining a constant predetermined temperature to counter any cooling effect from evaporation ensures complete removal of a specific solvent during drying phase. As little as 2 ppm butane can be achieved.
You can also use this tank to steam distill any essential oils from your higher viscosity extracts with the addition of a simple condenser connected to the output. Now you can make expensive more isolated essential oils based on their varying boiling points for less money and have a edge on your competition with this unique draining, drying, steam distillation process.
Here is a closer look at the Solvent Delivery Tank and Recovery Tank.
The TE12k or 12000 has a ASME coded threaded on cap with a siphon tube allowing you simply set your solvent tank on the floor versus inverting it to get the solvent out. A simple tank that is not so simple.
Machined from 10 separate parts and assembled like the sucker tank described above in a specific order that allows us to remove the welds as we go. This unique design allows us to focus temperature transfer in all the right places with carefully engineered ratios of thickness, volume dimensions and HW ratios. You see here 4 connections strategically placed in various locations. One is for receiving vapors. One is for monitoring with the accessories that are included and one additional is for attaching 2 RC tanks together for Rapid Recoveyr of Solvent. On the automatable systems we added 3 more fittings for sensors.
There is another fitting which holds a very special safety relief valve that vents unsafe pressures from the tank and reseals after safe pressures have been reached. Dont be misled.
All tanks that hold volatile liquids will expand and could blow up the tank if this VRVI valve is not present. This relief valve can be set up to vent into the atmosphere or the venting can be directed to another safe location. There is a final valve in the center. This unique carefully designed proprietary fitting allows you to convert your RC Tank into a siphon tank or remove the lid for adding co solvents.
It is self sealing and requires a signle oring seal. When a siphon tube is used you can draw liquid from the bottom while the tank is still setting upright. For people that either lack the mobility or the strength to maneuver this tank onto the column, they now have another option and we will tell you how to do it using nothing more than small pressure differentials created by solvent.
For a size reference, my son Rhett Robert McGhee stands next to the TE12000 Extractor Tank while he gives it the final Seal of Approval during pressure testing to 120 psi for 24 hours.
TE12000 Packed and Crated on Pallet going out to the Customer. It takes a long time to build these systems in the manner we build them in. Most of the time they are sold before we receive them.
Dont get caught waiting in line. Order today and start creating more products while saving money and extracting safely.
We do offer a pump system TE12k that can cut your initial cost by as much as half. Later you can evolve into a pump free process by simply adding the omitted parts.
Below I have outlined the features and benefits of the now regularly stocked TE-12000 Commercial Tamisium System.
1. With the TE-12000, our newest Production Commercial System, you can extract from +- 4 kilos of plant material and recover the solvent in between 4-8 hours with the standard system included. Faster recovery times can be achieved with our proprietary Rapid Solvent Evaporating and Recovery Process.
Note: When extracting out volatile oils and chemicals, any rapid evaporating processes should be avoided. Excessive wattage for heating and cooling is required for this process and you run the risk of evaporating out components that have low boiling points. In this tested and proven process we have optimized the recovery speed in our base design to facilitate the highest yield possible when extracting out volatile oil/chemical components with low boiling points. Consider the fact that all Tamisium Extractors are by design a Volatile Oil Extraction Apparatus. It can do both components with high and low boiling points however it really shines when extracting oils, aromas, fragrances and flavors. Delicate or Aggressive in one system!
Rapid Recovery is an option that we can provide only if you are not worried about evaporating away volatile oils such as in the case when your only target/s are chemicals with high boiling points. You can always run a volatile oil extraction first (defat), remove the finished product, then run the system again targeting other compounds where a rapid recovery process can be useful in saving time.
TE-12000 system is comprised of 2 RC Tanks. 4 silicone heaters, 2 heat controllers, Sucker/Dryer Tank with stainless lid with its own heating pad and digital controller with clear Lexan Lid.
For a short time a Free $2500 TE12K Wafer Valve will be included.
Assembled Pressure checked and tested.
- You get a 12000 ml column which holds 8-12 pounds of plant material.
- 48 liter (12 gallon) Extractor Tank with Wide mouth access and bottom drain access. Comes with a High Wattage permanent bonded Silicone Heating Pad on tank bottom controlled by a dual zone controller accurate to .1 degree
- 48 liter Solvent Delivery Tank / Solvent Recovery Tank with Heating Jacket controlled by a dual zone controller accurate to .1 degree.
- Extra 12,000 ml Solvent Delivery Tank / Solvent Recovery Tank to cut recovery times in half and recover solvent simultaneously while extracting.
- 10 liter (3 gallon) Solvent Dryer / Evaporator Tank / Catch Tank wiith wide mouth access and heating pad with temperature controller. A Stainless Lid and a See Thru Lexan Lid. Collect multiple extractions into one easy access tank that is designed for easy refinement and cleaning extracts of solvents with a vacuum pump.
- Over $4,000 of Stainless Safety Connections and Stainless Steel Braided Caustic Chemical High Pressure Lines. You get a separate set for all liquid or vapor transfers for each process.
- Safety inline Relief Valves with pre set Crack Pressures on every tank.
- All Accessories needed to monitor and control your extraction parameters so you can repeat the process over and over to ensure you get the same quality out every time.
- Multiple connections of various sizes on every tank for easy accessory hook up and monitoring while liquid and vapor transfers are taking place.
- Removable Lids with Liquid Siphon tubes for both Recovery and Solvent Delivery Tanks. This siphon connections gives you the ability to take iquid from the tank without inverting the tank.
- Complimentary $2595 TE12K Wafer Valve for a short time.
- ALL YOU NEED TO PROVIDE IS THE SOLVENT AND PLANT MATERIAL!
What can this extractor do for your business?
- All test have shown results to be superior to any other oil extraction process.
- Cost to operate is a fraction compared to high temp and high pressure systems.
- Safety is paramount and is the reason behind the conception of the original system. Safety Redundancy in place.
- Bio Fuel and some Medicine production that was cost prohibitive can now be cost effective.
- Extracts Slow, Fast, Hot, Sub Freezing, With multiple polarity solvents so you can target one specific component in a plant in a zero pressure or higher system for the first time ever with Zero Negative Reaction.
- Consumes the lowest wattage of any extractor or solvent recovery system ever created. Now a cost effective bio fuel extractor is a reality. Can create fuel with a negative loss for the first time. Better than cost effective. It is now profitable.
- Extracts and recovers the solvent in one cycle. No need to set to extract and then again to recover the solvent. Set it up, Leave it overnight and come back to a finished product.
- No compressors or pumps or any of the problems associated with their use are necessary anymore. When extracting chemicals with high boiling points you can accomplish even faster recovery times than with commercial recovery machines, hassle and worry free, with our proven system of recovery. With volatile oils with lower boiling points requiring slower solvent recovery you still have that option. The best of both worlds.
If you are interested in having your own 2 pound or larger oil extractor, contact Tamisium Extractors Inc. by email to discuss options for purchase or call direct at 817-726-7525.
Please remember that most solvents are flammable. When opening and closing any of the extractors, please safely purge the units and do so in a well ventilated, spark free environment. The smaller units can be taken outside. Know the properties of the solvents being used for any process of any extraction with any apparatus. Accessory Safety Purge lines are available for each extractor.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: