Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
TE700VRVI Super Deluxe WIDE MOUTH
Includes TE700 Heating System.
COUPON CODE "SAVE500"
Takes $500 off for the TE700 System
Sales runs till end of year or until supplies are liquidated
If you want the TE700 Wide Mouth Super Deluxe with Heating System and Extra Recovery Tank at a combined discount you need to order from the Total Package page. We also provide package discounts for just adding one of these two main accessories.
TE700VRVI 2600 WIDE MOUTH SUPER DELUXE PKG INCLUDES:
TE700 TAMISIUM BUTANE EXTRACTOR and RECOVERY SYSTEM and ALL SUPER DELUXE ACCESSORIES.
Auto Inline Pressure Vented Safety Relief Valve.
NEW WIDE MOUTH FOR EASY ACCESS TO EXTRACTED MATERIAL.
Every SUPER DELUXE system also includes these additional accessories
* STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY QUICK DISCONNECTS- 6 couplers and 3 nipples.
* (SPL) Safety Purge Line with Dual QDs
- SAFETY Quick Disconnect
- One Nickel Plated 1/4" QD to replace line if needed
- One STAINLESS SAFETY QUICK DISCONNECT for easy removal of SPL from Tank being purged
When using any Safety QD setup, you can not purge any part of the extractor without a Safety Purge Line. This is a built in safety feature to prevent accidental discharge. Included with every Purchase.
* Pressure Gauge with STAINLESS SAFETY QD
* High Pressure Chemical Rated Schrader Valve Adaptor with STAINLESS SAFETY QD to add minimal pressure to your extractor.
* Laser Thermometer, Easy shoot with laser for temp reading.
* Sealing Tape,
* 10 pack of all 3 sizes of O-Rings,
* Teflon Nozzle adaptor for disposable solvent canisters with FREE Safety Quick Disconnect.
The TE700 system stands 32 inches with a maximum width of 10 inches this extractor has an extraction capacity of 8+ ounces via (700 ml) Column. Holding a maximum liquid capacity of 2600 ml in the Extractor Tank and 2600 ml Recovery Tank you will have over 4 volumes of solvent capacity to 1 volume of plant material. 3 volumes is all that is needed when extracting oils with butane but we feel an extra volume is necessary to ensure a complete extraction occurs in all situations. Weighs 35 pounds assembled. Extract as fast or slow as you desire. Recovery of solvent takes 2-4 hours.(2 hours or less with extra recovery tank)
The image of the Column Base demonstrates the mass of material and quality of workmanship that goes into every part we make. The lid to the column sets in front of the column base. Notice the protruding surface that locks the column onto the tank that it rest upon. On this protrusion you will see the drip ring. This is placed on the underside of the base to prevent any solvent and extract from running into the sealing area. This protects the seals and eliminates cleaning. This also ensure that all your extract ends up in the bottom of your collection tank and not on the tank ceiling and walls. You can be sure that every aspect of this design takes into consideration all points of efficiency and performance. These same features are carried over onto the new WIDE MOUTH DESIGNS
NEW UPGRADED DESIGN with an upgraded tank design which allows
MORE SOLVENT CAPACITY for an increased extraction efficiency to get that extra 3-5% yield
INCREASED AIR BUFFER ZONE to allow more consistent recovery times
RAISED TANK BASE to allow better cooling and heating of the tank bottoms.
EXTENDED 1/4" FITTINGS for ease of use when opening and closing valves
VRVI - Inline Vented Safety Pressure Relief Valve set at 125 PSI to safely relieve excess pressure
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE SOON
- Clear Lexan Lid for vacuum removal of any and all solvents.
- Extra Lower Extractor Tank available for separating your Vaccum process from the Extraction Process so you can extract simultaneously.
- Heating pad to apply heat directly to the bottom of the extractor tank for drying extracts and or to facilitate lowering viscocity during vacuum removal of solvents.
- Perform the same extraction you are now plus 1000s more, safely while recovering and removing the solvent for reuse.
- Recovery Tank is used as Solvent Delivery Tank and Solvent Condenser Tank
- Recovery Tank holds 2600 ml max liquid volume or 1500 grams of pure N Butane plus an additional air buffer zone for better efficiency during recovery of the solvent. Included on every RC Tank is a VRV Safety Pressure Relief Valve.
- The Extractor Tank also holds 2600 ml max safe liquid volume capacity.
- Plant Column holds 8+ ounces plant weight in a 700 ml volume space. Grind your material finder and add more plant material for a high density extraction, up to 12 ounces.
- The RC Tank also allows the use of other solvents in combination with Butane during the same extraction and doubles as a condenser tank to recover the solvent for reuse. Easy on off lid allows quick easy access to contents inside the tank.
- Comes as a complete recovery system with Accessory Tank, connections, lines and all Accessories and Fully Illustrated Manual and Lifetime Support;
TE700 EXTRACTOR IS FOR MAKING CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS AND IS FITTED WITH STAINLESS STEEL FITTINGS ALL THE WAY THROUGH. IT COMES WITH EVERY ACCESSORY YOU NEED TO PERFORM ANY EXTRACTION THIS SYSTEM IS CAPABLE OF. YOU CAN ADD A HEATING SYSTEM AND EXTRA RECOVERY TANK TO CUT YOUR EXTRACTION AND RECOVERY TIMES IN HALF. ADDING THESE WOULD BE CALLED THE "TOTAL PACKAGE"
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: