Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
TE175VRV Super Deluxe Wide Mouth Total Package with Heating System and Extra RC Tank
COUPON CODE "SAVE400"
Takes $400 off for the TE175 system
Sales runs till end of year or until supplies are liquidated
"Add Carry Case" Checking the Add Carry Case box above will add the carry case to your order at the discounted price of $89.00. Your extractor will ship in the carry/protector case when you add the carry case to your order by checking the box above.
You can combine the coupon and discounted carry case price.
"Add Assembly" It is highly recommended! Checking this box above will add the assembly to your total. We will then assemble seal and pressure check your sealed extractor and accessories.
Coupon CODE does not include Assembly.
TE175-TOTAL PACKAGE - $3485 SHIPPED IN THE US *Save $200 additional for combining products*
NEW WIDE MOUTH FOR EASY ACCESS TO EXTRACTED MATERIAL
CLOSED SYSTEM with Inline Pressure Vented Relief Valve.
This Package Includes:
TAMISIUM BUTANE EXTRACTOR and RECOVERY SYSTEM.
AND THE HEATING SYSTEMS
AND EXTRA RECOVERY TANK RAPID RECOVERY SYSTEM
COMES WITH STAINLESS SAFETY QUICK DISCONNECTS AS PICTURED AND ALL ACCESSORY PACKAGE (CLICK HERE)
Standing 24 inches with a maximum width of 8 inches this extractor has an extraction capacity of 2+ ounces via (175 ml) Column. Holding a maximum liquid capacity of 700 ml in the Extractor Tank and 700 ml Recovery Tank you will have over 4 volumes of solvent capacity to 1 volume of plant material. 3 volumes is standard but we feel an extra volume is necessary to ensure a complete extraction to occur in some situations. Weighs 35 pounds assembled. Extract as fast or slow as you desire. Recovery of solvent takes 2-4 hours. Times vary based on if you use an extra recovery tank or not and other variable factors.
The Column Base shown here demonstrates the mass of material and quality of workmanship that goes into every part we make. The lid to the column sets in front of the column base. Notice the protruding surface that locks the column onto the tank that it rest upon. On this protrusion you will see the drip ring on. This is placed on the underside of the base to prevent any solvent and extract from running into the sealing area. This protects the seals and helps reduce cleaning in. This also ensure that all your extract ends up in the bottom of your collection tank and not on the tank ceiling and walls. You can be sure that every aspect of this design takes into consideration all points of efficiency and performance. These same features are carried over onto the new WIDE MOUTH DESIGNS
- NEW UPGRADED DESIGN with an upgraded tank design which allows
- MORE SOLVENT CAPACITY for an increased extraction efficiency to get that extra 3-5% yield
- INCREASED AIR BUFFER ZONE to allow more consistent recovery times
- RAISED TANK BASE to allow better cooling and heating of the tank bottoms.
- EXTENDED 1/4" FITTINGS for ease of use when opening and closing valves
- VRVI - Inline Vented Safety Pressure Relief Valve set at 125 PSI to safely relieve excess pressure
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE SOON
- Clear Lexan Lid for vacuum removal of any and all solvents.
- Extra Lower Extractor Tank available for separating your Vaccum process from the Extraction Process so you can extract simultaneously.
- Heating pad to apply heat directly to the bottom of the extractor tank for drying extracts and or to facilitate lowering viscocity during vacuum removal of solvents.
- Perform the same extraction you are now plus 1000s more, safely while recovering the solvent for reuse.
- Recovery Tank is used as Solvent Delivery Tank and Solvent Condenser Tank
- Recovery Tank holds 700 ml max liquid volume or 400 grams of pure N Butane plus an additional air buffer zone for better efficiency during recovery of the solvent. Included on every RC Tank is a VRV Safety Pressure Relief Valve.
- The Extractor Tank also holds 700 ml max safe liquid volume capacity.
- Plant Column holds 2+ ounces plant weight in a 700 ml volume space. Grind your material finder and add more plant material for a high density extraction, up to 4 ounces.
- The RC Tank also allows the use of other solvents in combination with Butane during the same extraction and doubles as a condenser tank to recover the solvent for reuse. Easy on off lid allows quick easy access to contents inside the tank.
- Comes as a complete recovery system with Accessory Tank, connections, lines and all Accessories and Fully Illustrated Manual and Lifetime Support;
Every Tamisium System Comes with these additional accessories
- STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY QUICK DISCONNECTS- 6 couplers and 3 nipples.
- (SPL) Safety Purge Line with Dual QDs - SAFETY Quick Disconnect
- One Nickel Plated 1/4" QD to replace line if needed
- One STAINLESS SAFETY QUICK DISCONNECT for easy removal of SPL from Tank being purged When using any Safety QD setup, you can not purge any part of the extractor without a Safety Purge Line. This is a built in safety feature to prevent accidental discharge. Included with every Purchase.
- Pressure Gauge with STAINLESS SAFETY QD
- High Pressure Chemical Rated Schrader Valve Adaptor with STAINLESS SAFETY QD to add minimal pressure to your extractor.
- Laser Thermometer, Easy shoot with laser for temp reading.
- Sealing Tape, * 10 pack of all 3 sizes of O-Rings
- Teflon Nozzle adaptor for disposable solvent canisters with FREE Safety Quick Disconnect.
3 CUSTOM DESIGNED FITTED HEATING JACKETS & ADVANCED CONTROLLER AND EXTRA RECOVERY TANK
These Heating Jackets are custom fit to each tank and designed with carefully tested wattages and materials to ensure perfect function for the Tamisium Extraction Process. You get 3 heating jackets in all and one Advanced Controller that will learn your demands and maintain a +- 1 degree accuracy. The 1st Heating Jacket is designed to fit and work with the Solvent Recovery Tank so you can heat your solvent before extracting and hold that temperature during the extraction process. This allows you to perform a heated extraction with incredible accuracy.
The 2nd Heating Jacket is designed to fit and work with the column so you can heat your plant material for heated extractions and then Heat your Column of plant material during recovery to make sure you evaporate even the solvent that absorbed into the plant material during extraction.
The 3rd Heating Jacket is designed to fit and work with the Extraction/Evaporator Tank to evaporate the solvent during recovery.
To control all these jackets you will receive an Advanced Digital Controller that will hold temperature to within 1 degree. This controller has been programmed to work with the rigors of the butane chilling effects created during evaporation of butane. The controller incorporates constant variable power rather than an on off system and uses a learning phase. This allows extreme accuracy and repeatability for specific extraction parameters. This single controller controls two jackets at one time and allows for different target temperatures for each tank. There is no extraction or recovery process that requires heating more than 2 tanks at the same time. Operation Manual included. 110V
Extra Recovery Tank
Your Extra Recovery Tank will come pressure checked and assembled with 2 ball valves and 2 Safety Quick Disconnect Male Nipples just like the one in the TE175 system.
In addition to that you will receive a Teflon Core Caustic Chemical Rated High Pressure Braided Stainless Steel Reinforced Recovery Line with 2 Stainless Steel Safety Quick Disconnect Couplers to allow you to connect to your current Recovery Tank to run them in series in your Freezer or Cold Bath.
New Tanks are fitted with a Vented Safety Pressure Relief Valve to relieve pressure in the event that the tank is over heated and or over filled. Set to 125 psi
Why an extra Recovery Tank? If you take a close look at the TE3000 and larger systems you will notice that system uses a Recovery Tank to send the solvent through the column and at the same time it uses another Recovery Tank placed in a Freezer to pull the solvent through the column for use during cold extractions.
This extra tank also allows you to keep your butane when purging versus letting it go through the safety purge line. If you use this second Recovery Tank to create the vacuum you will not need to reduce the temperature of your Extractor Tank. Reducing the temperature and therefore the pressure of your Extra Recovery Tank while it is connected to your Extractor Tank will create the same vacuumor reduced temperature in your Extractor Tank because the two Tanks and their atmospheres are open to each other while one is being chilled. In addition, you will be recovering your solvent while you are extracting from your plant material.
If that was not enough to make you purchase an additional Recovery Tank, then listen to this. After your Recovery Tank on top is empty of all the solvent, you can now remove it and place it in the freezer or cold bath along side the Recovery Tank already recovering solvent in the Freezer or Cold Bath. When you hook both those tanks together in series while in the freezer you have doubled your Condensation Surface area. This increased Surface area condensing vapor into liquid will greatly increase the speed of Evaporation and Solvent Recovery as long as your heating system can keep up with the extra cooling created with all this evaporation going on.
TE700 EXTRACTOR IS FOR MAKING CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS AND IS FITTED WITH STAINLESS STEEL FITTINGS ALL THE WAY THROUGH. IT COMES WITH EVERY ACCESSORY YOU NEED TO PERFORM ANY EXTRACTION THIS SYSTEM IS CAPABLE OF. YOU CAN ADD A HEATING SYSTEM AND EXTRA RECOVERY TANK TO CUT YOUR EXTRACTION AND RECOVERY TIMES IN HALF. ADDING THESE WOULD BE CALLED THE "TOTAL PACKAGE"
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: